Thursday, October 21, 2010

sNaPPeD!!


Here are some random pics I've sNaPPeD over the last little while! I finally uploaded them off my camera!


First attempt at carrots were a HIT!! Although- guess what- she loves the green beans more! Ha!! she can't be my daughter!

Loving her Charlie!



I'm a THUG!! haha- (sorry about the cell pics- my camera on my phone sucks!)




Cuddle time with Dad and Charlie!



She loves to pet Charlie!



I'll post more of these ones soon- we did a little photo shoot in this adorable outfit!!! But- I have to get ready for work now- as much as I would love to stay at home with her!




6 comments:

Erin and Cory said...

these pics are SO cute!! That dog is so BIG and she is so little! You can tell she just loves him!

The Stylers said...

She is SO cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!!

The Nielsons said...

Love! Love! Love! These pics! Those pics with fur baby are too cute...and that hat Hayden is wearing is adorable!

Bryan and Jessica said...

megan
she is so adorable! she has the prettiest blue eyes!

Kimberlee said...

I think it is so dang cute that she loves Charlie so much already, and you can tell he loves her right back! haha She is gorgeous!

Shayla Finlinson said...

she is such a good combination of you and Colby... she is so cute... love all the pictures.. she looks so little next to your dog..