Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Big Undertaking!!!

So, while I was blog stalking today- I saw that several of my fellow casual bloggers were doing this 'challenge.' I need something to keep me motivated and to give me ideas on what to blog about since I am not a creative thinker at all!
This little 'challenge' asks you to post every single day for 30 days- well, I am going to tweak that a little and do it WEEKLY!!! That doesn't sound as overwhelming to me as DAILY- and that way I can still post little updates and tidbits throughout the other days! So here is my little schedule that I copyed from a fellow blogger- however, turn mine into Week 1, Week 2, ect......
I'll start today- maybe tomorrow- depending on how much energy I have later today!
Day 1 Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself~
Day 2 The meaning behind your blog name*
Day 3 A picture of you and your friends-
Day 4 A habit you wish you didn't have~
Day 5 A picture of somewhere you've been to*
Day 6 Favorite super hero and why-
Day 7 A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you~
Day 8 Short term goals for this month and why*
Day 9 Something you're proud of in the past few days-
Day 10 Songs you listen to when you are happy sad bored hyped mad~
Day 11 Another picture of you and your friends*
Day 12 How you found out about blogger and why you have one-
Day 13 A letter to someone who has hurt you recently~
Day 14 A picture of you and your family*
Day 15 Put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play-
Day 16 Another picture of yourself~
Day 17 Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why*
Day 18 Plans/ dreams/ goals you have-
Day 19 Nicknames you have and why you have them~
Day 20 Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future*
Day 21 A picture of something that makes you happy-
Day 22 What makes you different from everyone else~
Day 23 Something you crave for a lot*
Day 24 A letter to your parents-
Day 25 What would I find in your bag?
Day 26 What do you think about your friends?
Day 27 Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?
Day 28 A picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then~
Day 29 In this past month, what have you learned?
Day 30 Your favorite song*

No comments: