Friday, February 5, 2010

bRaVe......

Brave thing #1: Well tonight I FORCED Colby to go with me to get maternity pictures done. I wanted to do them for a few different reasons. For example, Colb and I have been married for almost 3 years now and have yet to have any pictures taken of us since our wedding! Also, I was referred to Abbey Kyhl for a photo shoot and she does some amazing work. Plus- it gave me a reason to get out of my FRUMPY maternity clothes and get ready for the first time in MONTHS! Hopefully I will be getting the disc with all the pics the first of next week so that I can post them and show ya'll how big my gut is at 30 weeks~

Brave thing #2: So I have decided that since I have a couple days off work, I am going to become very brave and attempt to make bedding for the nursery! I have also bought material to make a little dress for her! Here is a pic of the little dress that I have the pattern for but I am using a different fabric sheme.
This is kind of what I am hoping the bedding looks like~ We'll see how it turns out! I'm gonna bust out my amature sewing skills!

3 comments:

Gene and Jenna said...

You'll do awesome with all your sewing! The fabric you bought is super cute:) You will have to post pictures of it when it is all done!

Wes, Ash, Parker and Colt Dotson said...

WOw you are so crafty I wish I could do that! Maybe one day when school is all over! HAAH!!Miss you hope you are feeling well!

Erin said...

Yay, can't wait to see your pics, hope you told Abbey I recommended you so I get a photo credit. Miss you girl!