Friday, February 12, 2010

31 WEEKS! 9-2-GO!

I got the baby bedding finished! Our crib arrived yesterday so we need to find time to set it up then I can put the bedding on and take pics and post them! They turned out alright- defintately NOT professional but I'm hoping that the fact that it was cute material will cover up my novice mistakes!
Our maternity pics are up!! Love them- it was fun to be able to get some done finally!!! Abbey Kyhl here in Cedar is the one that took them and her website is akstudiodesign.com. She did such a fabulous job! She is so cute!











6 comments:

Gene and Jenna said...

The pictures are awesome:) Can't wait to see pics of the bedding! I am sure it loks fantabulous! :)

Unknown said...

Megan your pics are so cute! You live in Cedar seriously? We should go to lunch or something!!! Why don't you facebook?

Erin and Cory said...

THESE ARE SO CUTE!! I wish me and cory would have done some pics like these! cory told me your legs are starting to swell up too!! it sucks so bad huh!!

Jason & Karen said...

Meg you are by far the cutest pregnant girl! Its all belly and its a perfect belly! Love it. Hope we can get together soon when things arent so crazy with work for us! Loved the crib and bedding you did a good job!!!

SaltLaker24 said...

Hey Megan! It's Kjersti (nielson), I know random right?? I'm using my husband's gmail account lol...I know this is SO random but I just randomly came across your blog...I hope you don't mind! But I wanted to say hi and that you are the cutest pregnant person I've EVER seen!! I was definitely not that cute! Anyway, congrats and I'm so excited for you guys!!

Erin said...

Love the pics, you are beautiful!