Saturday, August 20, 2011

Le Beach

We went to the beach- well Cedar's beach! Needless to say- there were dead fish, wind and the sand was more like gravel- but oh well! I liked it! Dad and Hayden, not so much! I guess we'll just have to keep going until they both like it- hehe.




Ball!! Too bad we couldn't swim out to the ball- The ball was the one thing that perked her up- she didn't care for the chilly water nor the gravel (sand)- but the ball- now that is important!


Then, we went for a drive- I love to look at houses- dreaming really- but Colby showed me this beauty- I think it should be our future home!!! I love it! Landscape and all..... well- the shutters I'd change- but other than that- I'm sold! If only it were in Delta- (someday?)


2 comments:

Karalee Ann said...

Love you pictures! You are gorgeous!

Lacie Ingram said...

Hey megan I haven't seen you in ages! I live kinda by that house I had no idea you lived in Cedar!!! We should hang out sometime :) And definitely call me if you ever need a sitter! You're little girl is a doll!