Monday, August 8, 2011

Family Outing

One of Colby's favorite things to do (when he isn't in the mountains) is to go to the greens!! He LOVES to golf- I don't so much like the price of golfing- but every now-and-again he gets to splurge! Well to prepare for the Cedar City Corp. Golf Tourny (today)- Colby wanted to go on a family outing to the putting area of the golf course (free!) to practice. 

For a little girl who loves to run free and LOVES balls- this was HEAVEN!


She is starting out young! She actually kinda knows what to do! She knows she is supposed to hit the ball with the club- and she for sure knows where to find them when they make it in the hole!


We are FAMILY!! (I'm singing that song in my head right now!)


After a little bit- Millie started getting a little sunkissed and cranky so her and I headed to the car to watch Tangled while dad got some practice in peace! That is one movie that I can watch over and over with her- it's so cute!



We need to do more of these free family outings! We get so caught up in routine, school, work ect. that we forget that we can have fun every once in a while! 
Any ideas for free family fun??

1 comment:

WINSTON AND JENN said...

Megan- Millie is so cute! I just love reading your blog. You have such a cute family! I'm glad you got to enjoy a day with your lil family!!!