Wednesday, March 2, 2011

*Randomness~

We haven't been up to much lately! Just keeping busy with Colby's school and my work-
Millie is really starting to be quite mobile! She is getting up and around everything now! She'll push her little bike for a few steps but she still isn't very coordinated with the whole walking motions! But she loves pushing and pulling the barstools around!

I find her in the most random poses!



She loves her bathtime!!!

*Hey look- there is a pretty cute girl in there!*

*I think I'll give that cute girl a kiss!!!*
Little did I know that this little stinker is peeing in her towel!!! AAHHHH

So I had the camera all ready for her first try of a lime!! Lo and behold- this lil critter LOVED them!! Ha ha! No sour face at all:-( I was kinda hoping for one!! Colby even said that that lime was kinda a tart one!


Check out the hair after a long day of church!!

This is the lil dress I made her! I think it turned out A-okay!!! ha ha!!

*AHHHH- Let's just relax Charlie!*

CRAZY eyes!!!


*Hey Dad- I think I'll chill right here and watch some TV with ya!*

6 comments:

The Stylers said...

What a cute little girl!! I love all the captions with the pics! haha We need to get our two kiddos together soon, they would have so much fun playing together! The dress you made is ADORABLE!

The Nielsons said...

Looks like you are still awake after that 12 hour shift too! LOVE the dress you made...SO dang cute. And you gotta love naked pictures...they are my favorite. She looks like she has found a best friend in her puppy dog!

Jaime Cox Bassett said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that GORGEOUS lil girl!!!! I need to see you guys!!! Brystee and Hayden need to play, what FUN they'll have! LOVE LOVE LOVE you! I am so PROUD of u- Give my dolly HUGS and KISSES!!! xoxoxo

Ronnie & Chelise said...

k you are totally dominating me when it comes to updating the ol blog.
But I TOTALLY see Brody in the picture of Hayden wrapped up the towel. CRAZY!
cant wait to see ya guys this weekend.

Ronnie & Chelise said...

cute dress by the way. I love it :)

Ross and Briar said...

She is such a cutie! I love the little dress you made. You are talented! I know its been forever, but I miss you and your family!!