Monday, January 24, 2011

9 Months--- WHAT????

Hayden is 9 MONTHS OLD!!!! It is so crazy! I really cannot believe how fast these last 9 months have gone- definately alot faster than the previous 9!!! She is so much fun and so challenging all at the same time!! We love her so much! I haven't taken her to the doc to get her 9 months stats- I have an appointment for Feb- so we'll see then!
9 Month Facts about Hayden:
She can finally crawl- (as of today)!!!
She started getting herself to the sitting position all alone about 3 weeks ago.
I think she is understanding the word NO!
She spent 4 days straight with dad and no mom! They both did great!
She fake coughs-
She loves to clap!
I have started doing Independent Playtime in the Pac-n-Play- she will only do about 10 minutes by herself right now- we're hoping to get that increased to at least 1/2 hour!
She does a wierd little breathing thing where she scruntches her nose and breaths hard and fast- with her puckered lips and scruntched nose she looks so funny-
She will sit there and just rock back and forth on her rocking horse and she just smiles!
She's super happy- except when she's not! Ha ha! Does that make sense?? It's either super happy or super ornery!
She is on a SOLIDS strike- even her beloved green beans she'll only take a few bits!
She loves cords- the computer cord- phone chargers- her DVD player charger- anything that she can wrap herself up in and worry mom a little more!
Her dad finally discontinued the swaddle sack=-) He went cold turkey one night while I was at work- she did better than we thought she would-
She goes 12-12 1/2 hours at night with no feedings!
If she does wake up, we just reinsert the bink she can't find on her own.
She's on a solid 4 hour schedule: (This is more for me to look back for future reference)
Wakes up between 7:45 and 8:30
Bottle right when she wakes up (around 5 oz)
Breakfast (Fruit &/or Oatmeal) about 15 min after the milk.
Get dressed
Independent playtime
Play with mom-
Watch her lil movie!
Nap time @ 10
Wakes up between 11:30 and12
Bottle-
Solids (Usually a veggie)
Free play
Nap @ 2:30
Wake up around 4
Bottle then Snack
Run errands or help mom cook.
Dinner @ 6 (a veggie and some of mom and dad's food mashed up)
Play
Watch movie
7:15 Bathtime!
Story time-
Bottle @7:45
8 O'clock bed time!
---------------
She loves playing with her dad!
She got ahold of a pen!!!
My little kitty!! haha
CRAWLING!!!


1 comment:

Craig and Carolyn said...

So I totally did the breathing thing too! My family still teases me to this day. I scrinched my nose, breathed in and out really fast, and to top it off, I brought my two hands up in fists by my face..yeah kinda crazy..miss you guys!