Thursday, November 20, 2008

I never blog!!

K so I'm pretty sure I never put anything on here! I feel stupid though cause my life is pretty boring- I have no fun little ones to write about- all I do is school and work- and Colby hates pictures! So pretty much we are boring! I do get to spend one whole week in Delta starting on Friday!! Yay! I'm so excited to be able to see my husband in the evenings! I start working at Fillmore Community Medical Center as a PRN LPN on Monday and am super excited to begin. Hopefully, this will get my foot-in-the-door to be able to work up there at least part-time when I graduate.
I am not excited for finals week coming up because I have no idea what I am doing this semester in my classes, so everyone say a little prayer that I don't fail out of nursing school!

6 comments:

Jenny Kay said...

Hey it is about time you up date you blog! That is awesome that you got a job in Fillmore! It will definately be nice to get to spend time with your hubby for a change! Call us sometime!

Allie Pace said...

Meggie!!! Dave hates pictures too i just force! I love ya and need to see you soon.

Jason & Karen said...

Oh girl you SO know what you are doing this semester! I hope you have a fun week in Delta. Call me and let me know how the movie was! We still havent made it to Escahoo for the weekend so I am watching House believe it or not :) Have fun!

Erin said...

hey I need your email address to add to my blog. email it to seth.erin@yahoo.com

Gene and Jenna said...

Hey! It was good to see you at the Twilight movie! I'm glad you get to spend some time with Colby! Congrats on the Fillmore job, way to go!

Jaime Cox Bassett said...

Hi Meggy, I love you and I miss you. I am so proud of you! I am excited that you got a job in Fillmore, although you probably feel like pulling you're hair out, life is probably so busy for you! I just love ya, and I miss you. When you have a minute come and see me, or call when you are in town and we will come find you. Well, good luck, and hang in there. Love you.